pronunciation of "Jesus"

Sorry, that's a fail. Or a clarkie.

It's "jay zoose". As in "Joe zay" mourinho. It's not "hoze eh" mourinho, is it.

I believe "Joe Zay" Mourinho is actually from a part of Portugal where the dialect and therefore pronunciation is different. It's actually pronounced "Wot An Abso Loot ****"

Or Finns. We haven't had a Finn at City have we? Someone like Fitipinnnnniispattiiiitttittti Jaskelippeemannnn. Get that lot on a shirt! Or was that Scouser we had for a while - what was his name? Summat like Steeeveveeeee Manamcacammmanananen.

To be fair we used to sign a lot of players who were "finnish(ed)"

I remember when Sane signed and there was a bit on the video where they recorded him saying his own name to give to the broadcasters so they know how to pronounce it properly. And they still fuck it up.

My neighbour in CBL3 mentioned Sarnie to me one day prematch. I said Sarnie, yer mean Sagna. No, he sez, Sarnie. WTF is Sarnie, I say. The German lad, Sarnie! The German lad Sarnie! It took me a few more moments before it dawned on me he meant Sahnay!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.