Proof Danny Mills is still alive, and backing Hughes

Prestwich_Blue said:
RobbieBrewer said:
After his shameful "Ireland's gone,the clubs' on fire" 'outburst for C5 during the Milan game he should've been sacked straight after for gross misconduct.
But he was right. The club was in turmoil and Ireland would probably have been sold to Sunderland if Mark Hughes hadn't put his foot down. I'd rather have it straight than have my intelligence insulted by some PR person telling me it was all a misunderstanding when it clearly wasn't.

I like listening to Danny Mills on the media. He's intelligent, comes across well and knows the game.
he's just not very good at playing it. lol

wrongun73 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
RobbieBrewer said:
After his shameful "Ireland's gone,the clubs' on fire" 'outburst for C5 during the Milan game he should've been sacked straight after for gross misconduct.
But he was right. The club was in turmoil and Ireland would probably have been sold to Sunderland if Mark Hughes hadn't put his foot down. I'd rather have it straight than have my intelligence insulted by some PR person telling me it was all a misunderstanding when it clearly wasn't.

I like listening to Danny Mills on the media. He's intelligent, comes across well and knows the game.
he's just not very good at playing it. lol
Well, you can't have everything!

Prestwich_Blue said:
RobbieBrewer said:

So tell me at what point Mills was given the title of unnofficial MCFC "media spokesman?"
Mills had no right to say ANYTHING about the inner workings of the club at boardroom level whilst being paid by the media.
It's tantamount to subordination,like in a management meeting where people agree beforehand "what goes on in here stays in here" and some twat blabs the contents all over the place once they leave.
As much as I hate ferguson-could you imagine any of his injured/loss of form/out of favour players blabbing like an over-excited schoolkid the way Mills did during that game?
He'd have been transfer-listed before he'd put his microphone down.
No excuses.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.