Proof Of A Man's Gaiety

Joliet Jake Blues said:
Llewellyn Dowd said:
If you use an umbrella, you're gay.

Not quite, if two men share an umbrella then they both automatically lose their bloke card, one bloke can legitimately use an umbrella. It's the law.

Ah but 'bloke card' is different to being gay.

My understanding is that if you shag a bloke, then there's a high probability of you being a little bit gay.

I also heard that you can catch it from mouldy bread. So look out.

Dobsy87 said:
Joliet Jake Blues said:
Not quite, if two men share an umbrella then they both automatically lose their bloke card, one bloke can legitimately use an umbrella. It's the law.

My understanding is that if you shag a bloke, then there's a high probability of you being a little bit gay.

Dobsy, shouldn't you be sorting out your career? Fuck me, youngsters these days, no staying power.

scousemanc said:
Dobsy87 said:

Dobsy, shouldn't you be sorting out your career? Fuck me, youngsters these days, no staying power.

This will be going on my CV as a prime example of multi-tasking my friend!

Dobsy87 said:
scousemanc said:

This will be going on my CV as a prime example of multi-tasking my friend!

Fair enough. Maybe you should try banking. Getting massive bonuses whilst at the same time, fucking up the economy. Thats what I call multi tasking!

Dobsy87 said:
Joliet Jake Blues said:

I happen to know from a reliable source that if you pick out the mould and eat the bread, it just makes you a bit bisexual.

mcfc2607 said:
if u quit footy manager after your 1st loss,

YOUR GAY.

My gay?

BlueMooney said:
Dobsy87 said:

I happen to know from a reliable source that if you pick out the mould and eat the bread, it just makes you a bit bisexual.

mcfc2607 said:
if u quit footy manager after your 1st loss,

YOUR GAY.

My gay?

Grammatical gay.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.