Proposed to my girlfriend at the match!!!!!

It will never last!!..

Only joking mate, good on ya..dont think I would have the bollocks to do what you did in front of 47000 people!
Hope you have a wonderful life together x

maltablue said:
What a day today i proposed to my girlfriend before the game at pitchside and she said yes!!!! unbelievable day just dont remember much of it all seemed to happen to quick! CTID

nice touch, congrats!

you can wear shirts with mr and mrs on, lolz

Ah well, another one for the divorce courts in a few years time.

Lomas has a lob on said:
maltablue said:
What a day today i proposed to my girlfriend before the game at pitchside and she said yes!!!! unbelievable day just dont remember much of it all seemed to happen to quick! CTID
No offence mate but she cant really say no in front of 47,000 people! Im sure she meant it though ;-)

Congrats to couple

but obvious things can go wrong in front a large crowd.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmWVRs3QFUc

maltablue said:

Congrats to you both...My parents did it in 1994-95 season at Maine road at H/T during the game against Tram Rovers. Was mad, I remember being in the dug out watchin it, and Sky had the game live and showed it all too!!

Best of luck to you both in the future! ;)

Well done mate, but you have to post a pic of the happy couple, so we can all take the piss next home game we need to see who we are going to be slagging!!

Well done mate

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.