Protest against Barcelona/Real Madrid

stockportblue

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/v/zwD3lnhV-k8&hl" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/v/zwD3lnhV-k8&hl</a>

Premier League will soon be going the same way.

Financial Fair Play?
scoff.gif

It's disgraceful that Madrid and Barca get such a gigantic cut from the TV deal. If they're not careful, then there won't be a La Liga, and they'll have to play El Clasico every week.

I disagree...Even though they have a huge unfair advantage over their La Liga rivals and this needs to be sorted out this season see's two la liga clubs in the Europa League final... Yes it isn't exactly the chumps league and blahdeblah but the rags and we couldn't get to this tournament's finale so it must have some clout.

This isn't saying the tv money is unfair, because it is... but the other teams ain't exactly the same level as say the Scottish Premier League clubs are they....

Stevie B said:
I disagree...Even though they have a huge unfair advantage over their La Liga rivals and this needs to be sorted out this season see's two la liga clubs in the Europa League final... Yes it isn't exactly the chumps league and blahdeblah but the rags and we couldn't get to this tournament's finale so it must have some clout.

This isn't saying the tv money is unfair, because it is... but the other teams ain't exactly the same level as say the Scottish Premier League clubs are they....

They could easily go that way though. And cup runs are just cup runs. Liverpool could win a cup double this year, and the same goes for Chelsea... are they better than us? Nope.

Mëtal Bikër said:
Premier League will soon be going the same way.

Financial Fair Play?
scoff.gif

THIS.

How the fuck can it be Financial Fair Play if 2 of the clubs are getting ridiculously more than in some cases 4 teams put together...

That league needs to be sorted in terms of broadcasting and such first before looking at us, the destroyer of football.

Fuck you UEFA and FIFA, Fuck you.

(Sorry, but the bureaucrats who sit on their arse all day protecting their interests and elitist clubs really annoy the fuck out of me. Cunts)

The big clubs still have the advantage of Champions League money and a lot more chances to get money through economic deals.

What does UEFA and FIFA have to do with that - UEFA and FIFA just make the rules for international football and distributions, not for each single country. That is a thing of the national soccer association.

You do not have to keep rules of the FFP if you do not want to take part at international tournaments and the regulation of your own countries association do not exclude you because of your doings. But that gives you for sure some disadvantages - players want to play internationally, your sponsors international recognition, you have more chances of earning money with entrance fees, TV money etc.

Actually we could have the same situation here in Germany - there is a lot more people interested in seeing Bayern win or fail as in any of the other clubs. The TV channel (private free channel, no sports channel) that broadcasted Wednesdays match had the highest number of viewers ever - partly more than 50 % of the viewers in Germany.

Apart from the distribution of TV income Barca and Real Madrid have another massive advantage.The banks in Spain act like its an honour to lend the two clubs money.

Its a shame that my bank doesntadopt the same attitude to my financial situation.

I agree with other posters. FFP isn't comparing like with like is it? I mean the other La Liga clubs, for example Malaga could be penalised if their rich owners used their clout to put money into the club that they miss from the disproportionate cut that RM and FCB get. That isn't a level playing field at all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.