Protests in Milan

marca_uk

Does anyone think these protests by the Milan fans are likely to affect Kaka's decision!?

And although he is an awesome player, does Kaka actually want to come to us? He seems to be adding get out clauses to his contract every two minutes!!

Honestly, no. Touch wood but I think he's made his mind up. What is unfolding right now is a huge PR exercise.

nickson71 said:
They will be expecting them

Concur. they are like a screaming baby without their parents coming to their rescue. The silence by Gallian, Berlusconi and Kaka is unheard of. They want reassurance and they have none.

I think he has made his decision.

Crying in a restaurant in front of your team mates doens't mean you're being forced out either.

Crying is part of saying good bye for a lot of people.

My boss cried when he left his job (pussyface) but he left by choice.

Milan PR machine is in full swing - bit like Craig Bellamy on the golf course

I went on Milan forums when Madrid and Chelski were in for Kaka and they weren't half as worried as they are now. That tells us a lot about the probability of this deal. It means that Meeeelan are making very different noises...as is the Italian/Bosnian/Estonian/American or where-ever-the-fuck-them-fans-are-from media.

Even if he plays tonight, it means cock all. Charlie played for us when he was off to spurs. We can't begrudge him a farewell game. Plus, surely if he was going to break his leg, you'd prefer it to happen tonight rather than in our first game after shelling out all that money on him.

I've read that Kaka has been speaking with his family members about the move, so I'm unsure whether he's decided.

Sheikh Django said:
What get out clauses? I haven't heard anything about this!

The ones i've heard are:
1) Abu Dhabi have to stay in charge
2) Robinho has to stay at the club
3) They have to continue investing heavily in players
4) City to be i CHampions League within two years

If any of these aren't met then it will trigger a £65 million release clause!!

i think hes been told to go by the board, after all there behind inter and if they get 100million to spend they could catch them, does anyone know if there intrested in buying any attacking midfielders or any big money players? if they are then hes more or less a city player already!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.