Proud of the Blues Tonite

The Fat el Hombre

Just got home and got to say that I feel proud after tonight, the fans were great and the players were fantastic, absolutely played their bollocks off. I've said before that Vinnie is our most important player and I think that was proved once again tonite, but Zabaleta was running his bollocks off chasing them down and you could ask for any more from Robbie and Elano who were both exceptional. We fucking hammered them that second half and could have scored more but it just wasn't to be

I think over the two legs our lack of experience cost us cos when the adrenaline was pumping we just couldn't stay cool (at the beginning when conceding today and after scoring at Hamburg we were just all over the shop). I watched liverpool the other nite and I thought to myself that, if a team goes out of a cup competition then that's the sort of way they should go out and I thought we did a similar thing tonite, fair play to em

Listening to fans on the radio home and for once I agree with the majority of them, maybe Hughes should be given time. I think anyone who slags his subs off is wrong as Zabalewta was fucke dand Elano was also fucked and was a tactical switch with us chasing a goal and bringing a striker on

Evryone played their balls off and when it comes to the crunch the players aren't up to it leave you short and those two players tonite for us were micah richards and richard dunne. Yes my dad says that Dunney was covering micah when he got sent off but you could see a mile away with the way the hamburg player was running that if dunney touched him he was gonna go flying but dunney cos us the game once again and has to go at the end of the seaosn if the team is to move forward, the guys a monstrosity and a liability

But overall, very proud of the fans, the players and the club on the whole. I can accept going out like that tonite

The Fat el Hombre said:
Just got home and got to say that I feel proud after tonight, the fans were great and the players were fantastic, absolutely played their bollocks off. I've said before that Vinnie is our most important player and I think that was proved once again tonite, but Zabaleta was running his bollocks off chasing them down and you could ask for any more from Robbie and Elano who were both exceptional. We fucking hammered them that second half and could have scored more but it just wasn't to be

I think over the two legs our lack of experience cost us cos when the adrenaline was pumping we just couldn't stay cool (at the beginning when conceding today and after scoring at Hamburg we were just all over the shop). I watched liverpool the other nite and I thought to myself that, if a team goes out of a cup competition then that's the sort of way they should go out and I thought we did a similar thing tonite, fair play to em

Listening to fans on the radio home and for once I agree with the majority of them, maybe Hughes should be given time. I think anyone who slags his subs off is wrong as Zabalewta was fucke dand Elano was also fucked and was a tactical switch with us chasing a goal and bringing a striker on

Evryone played their balls off and when it comes to the crunch the players aren't up to it leave you short and those two players tonite for us were micah richards and richard dunne. Yes my dad says that Dunney was covering micah when he got sent off but you could see a mile away with the way the hamburg player was running that if dunney touched him he was gonna go flying but dunney cos us the game once again and has to go at the end of the seaosn if the team is to move forward, the guys a monstrosity and a liability

But overall, very proud of the fans, the players and the club on the whole. I can accept going out like that tonite

I agree with your dad on the dunnie sending off he had to cover richards all night, but i am proud to be a city fan tonight

Great comments and I fully agree about Kompany....what a shame he has'nt been properly fit for the last month or so.

I'm proud too as the fans were magnificent , even Jol had to admit that.
Hat's off to everyone tonight , Hughes aint daft let's just give him time , let's face it we have done the 'let's sack all our managers' now for 30 years and where has it gotten us?

Well done to the fans tonight it has made me want these huge games more and more.

RobinJo said:
we got dumped out, seasons over.

hughes can fuck off

There's loads of Hughes out topics mate , why not stick to them and let people who enjoyed tonight pay tribute to our magnificent fans

keemanan said:
I'm proud too as the fans were magnificent , even Jol had to admit that.
Hat's off to everyone tonight , Hughes aint daft let's just give him time , let's face it we have done the 'let's sack all our managers' now for 30 years and where has it gotten us?

Well done to the fans tonight it has made me want these huge games more and more.

youre gonna have to wait mate
££££££££££££££££££££££££ssssssssssssssss spent and now we looking over our shoulder
2 seasons minimum now

agree with most of what yo said apart from dunne cost us the game which, well to be honest the only word to describe it is bollocks, how did it cost us we were already losing and richard dunne wouldnt have changed that game much, yes it might have been a bit easier if he was on but he certainly didnt cost us the game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.