proud to be a blue

CityAsh said:
Brilliant night for all involved...worth the wait and a 4 hour drive from Sussex. The days of playing at Priestfield Stadium and many more are a memory. A good memory at that, but its onwards and upwards from here on in.
Off topic a bit, are there any Citeh fans around the Sussex area? going to Villareal or Napoli who fancy a beer at some point? just a thought

City Ash ?
Joined 15.9.2011?

Citeh ??

Sussex ??

Hmmmmmm

dom said:
CityAsh said:
Brilliant night for all involved...worth the wait and a 4 hour drive from Sussex. The days of playing at Priestfield Stadium and many more are a memory. A good memory at that, but its onwards and upwards from here on in.
Off topic a bit, are there any Citeh fans around the Sussex area? going to Villareal or Napoli who fancy a beer at some point? just a thought

City Ash ?
Joined 15.9.2011?

Citeh ??

Sussex ??

Hmmmmmm

Give us an R......

It was awesome when the music came on as the teams came out, all the hairs on my neck stood up!

What a moment!

ancoats said:
watching the lads last night walking out to the champions league music

i was pround and took a min thinking about
the lost souls over the past 30 years who never go to see it

CTID and forever more

To my surprise I found it to be quiet poignant. I've watched City since 1959 and up to a couple of years ago never thought I'd hear that music at City. Made me think of the relatives and friends, no longer with us, who would have been standing proudly beside me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.