Proud

inbetween

Great goal from Rooney, we dominated though. Proud is all i can say. Our time is coming.

Incredibly proud of the performance, we didn't sit back and defend, we took the game to them and we showed everyone that we are a force to be reckoned with. Some of the fans on here are shameful, I'm 110% behind Mancini, I hope he's our manager for years to come, we were absolutely amazing today and we were sunk by an absolutely sensational goal, Barcelona would have found it hard to come back from that.

Come on City, more of the same in the upcoming fixtures and we'll finish 3rd at the very least, absolutely amazing performance.

Agree, I thought we played positive football from the 1st minute, and could have been 1 up after 3 minutes.

Proud is not what l feel now. Im upset that we let the worst United team for 20 years beat us. Im also angry that some players didnt turn up again. We are a better team than them but still lost.

Rooney's goal was world class but we should have won the game easily.

Not proud. Pissed off.

Mancini well done for going for it!!
The players as well you did all of us proud today you showed class and a desire to win, just a shame we were completely robbed!!

In the words of Noel Gallagher "It doesn't matter if you win or lose, all you want from your team is to be proud of them"

Summit like that anyway....

CTID

Jackson-ctid said:
Incredibly proud of the performance, we didn't sit back and defend, we took the game to them and we showed everyone that we are a force to be reckoned with. Some of the fans on here are shameful, I'm 110% behind Mancini, I hope he's our manager for years to come, we were absolutely amazing today and we were sunk by an absolutely sensational goal, Barcelona would have found it hard to come back from that.

Come on City, more of the same in the upcoming fixtures and we'll finish 3rd at the very least, absolutely amazing performance.

Great post.....will probably get lost in a sea of moronic ones though.

I'm proud as fuck of our lads....

Completely agree. This is the first time ever that I am not mad after losing us losing the derby.

Thought we played well,but it narks me that they were defo for the taking.

They were like scared rabbits caught in the headlights.Now lets get dusted down,and move on.

For the fingernail dirt that is stretford utd, do you think they can LIE anymore that liverpool is the big one for them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.