Ps2 controller

Pride of Chadderton

I decided i'd get a new game to play, when it got to the loading screen it said please put a controller into controller port 1 but it already had one in and it was working, i tried a different controller and i put it in port 2, it works on other games but not on this one, i blowed the dust out aswell and had a look at the inside but it wont work, both controller work because the analog light comes on

any tips?

Strange one that mate, assuming its a genuine sony pad, if you have checked that ALL buttons and both sticks work properly on that controller in that socket for other games then I'm stumped.

Chris Musampa said:
Strange one that mate, assuming its a genuine sony pad, if you have checked that ALL buttons and both sticks work properly on that controller in that socket for other games then I'm stumped.

ive gpt a genuine one and a 5 quid one from asda, both work properly in other games just not this one ><

Pride of Chadderton said:
Chris Musampa said:

ive gpt a genuine one and a 5 quid one from asda, both work properly in other games just not this one ><
I'm stumped then.

Chris Musampa said:
Pride of Chadderton said:
Chris Musampa said:

I'm stumped then.

sorted it, i bought a new one

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.