PS3 advice, please

atbmcfc said:
bm.jpg

thats what it looks like to the rest of us.

yeah thats why i put farmer fran in there!!

Philbo said:
yeah thats why i put farmer fran in there!!
i gathered i was just showing hip hop uwe what it looked like.

did you have to find a French one though?
waterboy is quality, its a great laugh.

Don't get Pro Evo.

The slowdown in the box is RIDICULOUS, and the online is even worse. Wait until next years.

Still better than FIFA though....

I've been playing a little gem called "Overlord" on the 360 (but is/will be available for the PS3)

Overlord is set in an unnamed fantasy world, where the player takes the role of a resurrected warrior known simply as The Overlord who has control over hordes of gremlin-like creatures known as "minions". The player must defeat seven corrupt ruling heroes in order to re-conquer the lands and establish his lordship over its inhabitants. The game features a corruption feature, allowing the player to be “evil” or “really evil," where certain actions and choices affect different aspects of the story and gameplay. While the Overlord is controlled in a third person perspective, the way minions are controlled brings elements of real-time strategy and upgrades bring those of role-playing games The game also uses black humour and often parodies and satirises traditional fantasy settings and plots. (thanks to Wickipedia).

It's an overlooked classic and is definitely worth playing, if only for the antics of the minions!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.