*Ps3 FIFA Tournement*

Can anyone please help?

Im trying to play head to head with Phil in this tournament, but whenever one of us accepts the invite, it goes to the team select screen and whoever the invitee is, cannot choose a team and is just stuck?

quiet_riot said:
You both need to forward ports on your router.

The ports are in the manual.

Sorry, what?

Is this difficult, because it sounds like it's not worth the hassle.

:(

Not really.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.portforward.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.portforward.com</a>

Cheers,

Gonna have to read it tonight.

Do you just 'port forward' when on this game, and then swap back again then afterwards?

I don't think it's port forwarding mate, we can both connect to the internet, and I've played other people online, I got battered by Liverpool 3-0 immediately after giving up so online gaming is definitely working for me...

You can use the online team method. Go into lobbies and create an online team play one. Set it to private so just the two of you are in there. The select different teams and they when the position select screen appear just press 'any'. I know it seems abit of an effort and I dont know why it works but it does.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.