PS3 or 360?

Greiver

- Lately I've seen alot of posts concerning one or the other.

- I just want to know which one do you own, and which one do you prefer?

- Feel free to post any extras!

PS3 and I prefer PS3 to XBOX 360.

Reasons: Uncharted, MGS4, Free Online, Final Fantasy and love of past Sony Games.

I think ps3 edges past the xbox with the free online game useage and the internet browser. Also it has wireless capability built in. So with an xbox you would have to buy a network adapter (£60) and pay around £50 for a years use of xbox live. Very similar otherwise, just the ps3 is more expensive to buy, but maybe cheaper in the long run.

Now have both.

Xbox live wipes the floor with PSN, However the PS3 is the nicer console.

Mixture of both would nice. Depends what you prefer, for me its online gaming so Xbox wins it.

Citizen of Ottawa said:
In this classic/ageless argument. I will always say XBox 360. Why? I'll tell you why. LOAD TIMES!!!!!!!!!!

Load times? Hardly noticed any. :)

I can't really compare the two, but I'm really happy with my 360. PS3 is better looking though...

Got both the 360 is alot better games console but the ps3 has Blue-ray.

You can pick up xbox 12month for £20 on ebay etc you pay a small amount thats why its 100% better online, psn is free and its poor compared to Xbox live.

I have both and honestly believe everything about the PS3 is better.

Game-wise, look at Uncharted. Xbox 360 cannot do this.

Online, I find the PS3 much more user friendly and more stable overall.

I cannot remember the last time I played my 360.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.