PS4 OR Xbox One

I was on the BETA for FIFA14, it's good fun tbh, they send you a code that you just stick in and it lets you download the game. Much more fun than when the game actually came out and got overloaded with 12 year olds trying to do whatever glitch they saw on youtube. FIFA really has killed my enjoyment in online gaming, it has the worst community I've ever seen and the entire game seems to be purpose built to only be playable online and paying money for extra stuff. It's pretty much a microcosm of everything I dislike about online gaming

On a more positive note, just got my hands on MLB the Show 15. Absolute quality, they always are. Road to the Show is by far the best career mode I've ever played on sports game, but I guess baseball is an awful lot more geared towards you only using the one player. Still, thoroughly enjoyable. Haven't had one of the games since 08 or 09 I think and the game is largely unchanged, but that's a good thing as the game was pretty spot on even back then.

Anybody else received an e-vite to take part in Beta FIFA 16? Got one last night saying I'll receive more instructions closer to release.

Yeah I got one for career mode since that's all I play and I am going to give them an earful on their beta forums. Sick of them just concentrating on the FUT mode cos it makes them more money.

I was on the BETA for FIFA14, it's good fun tbh, they send you a code that you just stick in and it lets you download the game. Much more fun than when the game actually came out and got overloaded with 12 year olds trying to do whatever glitch they saw on youtube. FIFA really has killed my enjoyment in online gaming, it has the worst community I've ever seen and the entire game seems to be purpose built to only be playable online and paying money for extra stuff. It's pretty much a microcosm of everything I dislike about online gaming

On a more positive note, just got my hands on MLB the Show 15. Absolute quality, they always are. Road to the Show is by far the best career mode I've ever played on sports game, but I guess baseball is an awful lot more geared towards you only using the one player. Still, thoroughly enjoyable. Haven't had one of the games since 08 or 09 I think and the game is largely unchanged, but that's a good thing as the game was pretty spot on even back then.
That's why finding the correct community and playing solely with them makes the game much more enjoyable :)

Why is there a lot of negativity towards DLC content? If you’ve paid £40 for a game and had 20+ hours of fun out of it then what’s wrong with paying £10 for hours more?

Some DLC content does take the piss, ie spending £5 on a weapon.

Why is there a lot of negativity towards DLC content? If you’ve paid £40 for a game and had 20+ hours of fun out of it then what’s wrong with paying £10 for hours more?

Some DLC content does take the piss, ie spending £5 on a weapon.

I loved what CD Projekt Red did with the Witcher 3 and gave everyone about 14 DLC's for free as a thank you for supporting them, if more companies did this they'd get a lot more fans but then you have the likes of EA who charge you for every little thing they can.

Anyone tried Rory yet? absolutely love it.

Got it for the xbox one, anyone up for a game online sometime? add me bazbarrybazzer

I got Master Chief as a free download when i bought my XBox One, never played it to be fair, I`ve give Modern Warfare a battering though, and now Rory.

ps... i got shit off the Mrs too :)

I got Gears of War collection haven't touched it yet and it came Friday that's annoying her more haha. Keep playing Destiny on the PS4.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.