PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what id go with as well but think he will shoe horn Yaya in.

KdB plays centrally again we win the game its that simple imo.

I suspect you're probably right. I'd far rather have Yaya as an option to come on for the last 20-30 minutes as needed, but I expect him to start.

If he does go with Toure, I hope he tweaks it slightly so as to play a more orthodox three in midfield (à la Seville). Wouldn't be keen on seeing him as a 'No. 10'.
I suppose the other option would be to go back to using Fernandinho from the right? Fernando and Yaya in the middle, Silva on the left, De Bruyne up top with/just behind Aguero. Again, not convinced though.

I suspect you're probably right. I'd far rather have Yaya as an option to come on for the last 20-30 minutes as needed, but I expect him to start.

If he does go with Toure, I hope he tweaks it slightly so as to play a more orthodox three in midfield (à la Seville). Wouldn't be keen on seeing him as a 'No. 10'.
I suppose the other option would be to go back to using Fernandinho from the right? Fernando and Yaya in the middle, Silva on the left, De Bruyne up top with/just behind Aguero. Again, not convinced though.

Yaya from the bench if needed, agreed.

He causes more problems than he fixes if he starts imo.

I'd go with:
--------------------Hart-------------------
Sagna---Otamendi--Mangala---Clichy
---------Fernando--Fernandinho------
Navas---------De Bruyne-----Silva----
------------------Aguero----------------

Subs: Caballero, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Delph, Toure, Iheanacho, Bony
Toure will start.

I'd go with:
--------------------Hart-------------------
Sagna---Otamendi--Mangala---Clichy
---------Fernando--Fernandinho------
Navas---------De Bruyne-----Silva----
------------------Aguero----------------

Subs: Caballero, Zabaleta, Kolarov, Delph, Toure, Iheanacho, Bony

+1 from me.

Yeah, I reckon so too - just said as much in reply to blueinsa.
The above is what I would go with.
I can see that. But I have more faith in a rested Yaya than most. I think he plays well when rested. Personally, Id go with

Hart
Sagna...Ota...Mang..Clichy
.........Yaya....Nando...........
Dihno.......DeBryune....... Silva
,............,........Kun.........

That's how I'd play it.

Tonight is Bony's night. I have a feeling he's going to come on late in the game and send us through. Ala Demba Ba for Chelsea a couple years ago against PSG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.