PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

PSG Away £71,,,,PSG Home £60,,,,,CHELSEA Away £59,,,,,,I think this "Twenty`s plenty" campaign is working a treat. :-{

I remain optimistic with the club mentioning getting more from PSG if required.
My lad is on 7500 points anyone reckon he stands a chance ?

Good luck pal, but I'd say unless we get more he's got absolutely no chance

Why do we football fans allow ourselves to be treated like this? Charged a fortune then told to traipse across a foreign city to pick up our tickets. Every single City fan should tell them to fuck off, we're not criminals.....mugs is closer to the truth.

Why do we football fans allow ourselves to be treated like this? Charged a fortune then told to traipse across a foreign city to pick up our tickets. Every single City fan should tell them to fuck off, we're not criminals.....mugs is closer to the truth.

And then get pepper sprayed for just celebrating a goal........ on the other hand that could be one less worry for us

Good luck pal, but I'd say unless we get more he's got absolutely no chance

I think they have thrown that comment in to say "looks it's not our fault and we are doing everything we can"

If Paris wanted to give more tickets they would have done. Unless they are told to do so, they won't.

It's sounds a right pain in the arse all that.

What really fucks me off about this is I checked the capacity for each ground and decided that the five of us could go as the least number of points we have is 14,750 and we would easily get tickets.
Costing me £200 each so that's a grand so far, and two of them are taking their partners for the craic. So far we've spent £1400 in total. Then PSG come along and withhold the fucking allocation, the fucking cunts.
Cunts like these should be made to say what the allocation is before the draw is made so everyone knows where they stand. But this is UEFA, they couldn't give a fuck about the fans as was evidenced by the idiot saying they would hold the Euros behind closed doors!
Is it any wonder we boo the anthem

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.