PSG Away Ticket details - Update now 2,200 tickets available

This is why this poster was tagged as a liar.

Not one person has posted about anyone getting free tickets, what people have said is they are going to people who are undeserving of them and don't meet the Club's points criteria.
You try to belittle others by posting lies, free tickets, in defending the abuse by some branches.

This is why this poster was tagged as a liar. ALLEGEDLY. And by you.

You really need to think before you post. Engage brain before turning on keyboard.

Last edited:
Eight? Bloody hell leave some for me.
Its not my fault I have a few mates that actually go to the match's and accrue loyalty points in their own right.
Just adjusting my tin helmet to avoid the flax from the snipers of the SC army core

Its not my fault I have a few mates that actually go to the match's and accrue loyalty points in their own right.
Just adjusting my tin helmet to avoid the flax from the snipers of the SC army core
Got three, looking for two more in the morning then another three after that.
It's a bigger when they actually go to the games

Want a ticket from the Supporters Club cheap? I got them for nowt but there is an admin fee.;-)

I do get cheap and occasionally free tickets for home games. I pass them on at reduced prices. One of the benefits of being in a Supporters Club (I know you know this but for the benefit of some other Bluemooners) is that out of a large group there's usually a member or two who can't get to the game. These tickets are passed on cheap rather than leaving an empty seat.

This is not always the case of course and some Supporter Club members will use the Ticket Exchange.

Has the club released the next lot of selling criteria, presuming they haven't already sold out that is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.