PSG Home tickets

Hi,
I’m looking for one ticket in the lower tier south stand/Colin bell lower(south stand side of tunnel club) not bothered by price.

please pm me for selling
Cheers

Hi All
I am looking for one ticket please, thanks!
I am still looking for 1 ticket. I will be on todays game, so I can pay by cash if anyone is coming today too who's got 1 spare ticket, cheers!

Due to now not being able to attend I have 2x Tunnel club hospitality tickets for sale for PSG game £2500 for 2 tickets.

just had a look plenty of tickets left; try friday when they go on general sale guys

Looking to sell my ticket for PSG. On the cup scheme but can't afford this time of year. Will need money up front to pay for it. Block 327, row Y. PM me if interested.

Sold to @kdb_17

Last edited:
Seems they've just sold out , looking for 2 spares , don't have to be together please PM me will take all parts of ground other than hospitality. will also take a single spare if 1 is all you have.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.