PSG Home tickets

Looking for 1 over 65 or adult for my uncle who is a season card holder so has supporter number etc…. Anywhere in the ground. Thanks.

I have two (sitting next to each other) ’print at home’ tickets available for level 1. These tickets can be emailed and then printed but not loaded electronically.

I don’t want to run the risk of them falling into the wrong hands so will only respond to BM regulars with a descent post count.

Face value is £110. Dm me
*******Sold*********

I'll throw my name in the hat. Need one. Will take 2 if needed. Cheers

Got 2 available for tomorrow. Can no longer go due to illness .

1x adult and 1x under 18 in family stand level 1 Can transfer tickets As long as you have supporters number

Unsure on face value as I’m on cup scheme and can’t remember what I paid so if anybody could advise that be great. Thanks

Got 2 available for tomorrow. Can no longer go due to illness .

1x adult and 1x under 18. Can transfer tickets As long as you have supporters number

Unsure on face value as I’m on cup scheme and can’t remember what I paid so if anybody could advise that be great. Thanks
Dm’d

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.