• Draw

Votes: 143 34.8%
  • Lose

Votes: 165 40.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well it's a laugh a minute on here mate, glad to add to the comedy. Tell me, why exactly do you love zaba then?

I love for what he is done over the years. But this season, Sagna has nailed the RB spot. Emotions aside, based on performance I would definitely put Sagna above him atm.

I just hope Ota doesn't fall down in the leadup to a goal and try to win a freekick and get nothing

We need a gritty performance if we are to come away with something. Score draw will do me great.

Have you even watched us this season? One of our best players without a doubt for me.

You are very easily pleased. Will be gone next season. Hope he has a great game tonight, don't care if you think I'm wrong.

Trouble is, they won't need much creativity if we have some of our old problems.
ie a 5 yard forward pass taking out 5 of our players. Anyway not meaning to be negative,
as i have a good feeling. Off to watch the game. Come on City !!!!!!!!!!!!

Haha

Fair enough. Could have been worse though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.