PSG readying an offer for Aguero? The Times

We heard it on here via various people that he'd signed a extension ages ago, even before the Pep "incident", then we have the Pep press conference mention, yet we still never see it via the OS.

If I was a betting man, I'd say he hasn't signed an extension, or if he's signed something it has a variety of clauses involved.

As I say if he only has two years left then next summer he can go where he likes cheap. We've been here with Tevez.

Anyway no ones arsed so let's see!

Anyone who thinks an Abu Dhabi business will sell anyone to a Qatari own business at this moment in time is beyond me.

He is negotiating a new contract so these flip flop at the media. This always happens. may be agent are saying such offers are there to have a better deal to their clients. In this case aguero.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/...for-manchester-city-striker-agueero-3w9wgklgc

Subs required - which I don't have. So just got the brief outline.

Paris Saint-Germain are preparing a £60million-plus bid to sign Sergio Agüero from Manchester City.

The French club believe that the Argentina forward is ready to move because of difficulties in his relationship with Pep Guardiola since Gabriel Jesus supplanted him as City’s first-choice striker in the second half of last season. Guardiola has insisted that Agüero will remain at the Etihad Stadium next season but the player has been more ambivalent.

PSG are undertaking a major rebuild this summer after losing the Ligue 1 title to AS Monaco and are determined to land a marquee signing.

Only works for me if Sanchez signs. If that happens, I can't see Aguero playing much anyway, and he will surely want to play and score a lot of goals to get his place back in the Argentinian national team? On the other hand he has always said he would return to Argentina in two years. This move wouldn't fit with that.

Probably speculation anyway, but for me it would solve a problem and enable City to maybe strengthen elsewhere and improve our FFP position (which is still live considering the problems Arsenal reportedly have).
£60 million ?? Lol, what are they gonna offer for his other leg ?

What an absolute model of professionalism Aguero, & his agent tbf, have been.

Every year Real Madrid or somesuch bollocks, even backed by some on here, every year Sergio comes out & says "I want to stay at City" & his agent backs it up.

Nopne of this "x,y,z are a great club & of course Sergio would be tempted, but I have to speak to City" just "nope, he's staying at City".

I imagine the so called 'contract extention' might be some kind of agreement/loyalty bonus for if he decides he's going back to Argentina in two years, as, again, he has always been straight about, rather than changing his mind & signing for a european club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.