PSG Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think there has ever been an attacking trio like it…. Ever…..
I think Mbappe is a little better than Martial and Neymar a little better than Robinho. Messi is obvious the best in multiple generations if not ever though but he isn’t the same player at 34. In summary I’m not bothered about meeting PSG in the CL again.

PSG must have one hell of a wage bill ? plus with all the free signings this summer and they don't come for free
BIG signing on fees. messi was reported to be around £50million signing on fee alone

PSG must have one hell of a wage bill ? plus with all the free signings this summer and they don't come for free
BIG signing on fees. messi was reported to be around £50million signing on fee alone
Nothing to see here as they aren't Manchester City and have a member on the UEFA board.

They are going to be very hard to beat this season.

It's not just the front 3 of Neymar, Mbappe and Messi.

The midfield is excellent as well, Verratti, Wijnaldum, Paredes and Idrissa Gueye have both quality and the physicality to cover for that front 3.

Ramos will add some experience to the backline that they lacked last season when they lost their heads.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.