PSG Thread - 2021/22

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they get Messi and Mbappe stay I really really can't see any football team in the world that can stop them. One of the best transfer window in history with Donnarumma, Ramos, Wijnaldum and Messi for free (!) Plus Hakimi who is among the best RB in the world. In addition they have a huge advantage that they play in a weak league and they will most likely reach the advanced stages of the Champions League when they already secure a local championship and will be able to let their best players rest.
Messi,Neymar, Mbappe, Ramos, Marquinhos, Hakimi, Donnarumma,Wijnaldum,Di Maria, Icardi, Verratti. Insane

PSG side on paper is frigging disgusting!! Best since Barca 2014/2015 or 2008/2009.

City with Kane is only thing which would come remotely close.

If they get Messi and Mbappe stay I really really can't see any football team in the world that can stop them. One of the best transfer window in history with Donnarumma, Ramos, Wijnaldum and Messi for free (!) Plus Hakimi who is among the best RB in the world. In addition they have a huge advantage that they play in a weak league and they will most likely reach the advanced stages of the Champions League when they already secure a local championship and will be able to let their best players rest.
Messi,Neymar, Mbappe, Ramos, Marquinhos, Hakimi, Donnarumma,Wijnaldum,Di Maria, Icardi, Verratti. Insane
Some big names there, but I’ve never heard of the last one.

;-)

They play in a really weak league that they failed to win last season by the way

If they get messi and don't win ucl with that squad they should shut themselves down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.