PSV negotiating transfer of Rekik?

I'd Just be happy we are getting something for him1 year remaining Pfft.
Begs the question who is incharge of youth contracts?Who ever it is wants to pull their finger out before they get kicked out..

Not the first time there's been cock ups with contracts, some dipper was on the radio yesterday and said with their young players in the past they'd give them 3 year deals but every year do a new contract as players develop fast at a young age.

Yes he only has 1 year left on his contract but we shouldn't accept too low a fee because of it like you would with an older player.

We still hold the cards with Rekik's development. If PSV were only going to stump up 2.5mil I'd rather refuse to sell and tell him to sign a 3 year contract and we'll loan him to PSV again (not necessarily the best for his development as has been argued but seems he wants to be there) or risk his development by not getting minutes.

It'd be a lose-lose-lose for the player and both clubs if he stayed at City and didn't play but we'd lose the least and think either Rekik or PSV would budge first. Think at his age he'd see the importance of guaranteed minutes.

What a very odd comment. I don't pick up any doom theme on his message at all. I agree with him. He's got a senior cap for Holland and has just won the league. Surely he is a good prospect. We should loan him for 1 more year to an English side then see how he develops. I hope this isn't another Pique waiting to happen..

He is hating on me from previous comments i said, ignore him. Totally not relevant to this topic whatsoever.

Yes he only has 1 year left on his contract but we shouldn't accept too low a fee because of it like you would with an older player.

We still hold the cards with Rekik's development. If PSV were only going to stump up 2.5mil I'd rather refuse to sell and tell him to sign a 3 year contract and we'll loan him to PSV again (not necessarily the best for his development as has been argued but seems he wants to be there) or risk his development by not getting minutes.

It'd be a lose-lose-lose for the player and both clubs if he stayed at City and didn't play but we'd lose the least and think either Rekik or PSV would budge first. Think at his age he'd see the importance of guaranteed minutes.
So you would 'tell him' to sign a 3 year contract ?

And if he says no ?

So you would 'tell him' to sign a 3 year contract ?

And if he says no ?
... or risk his development by not getting minutes.

as above

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.