Pub before Brighton game...

Tbh I only care about the quality of beer and length of queuing in any establishment. Not fussed if there are blues in there or not as long as I can get a quiet pint...

Good ale and no queue for me.. But I have taken friends in mds and they thought it was brilliant for a first CITY experience. Especially two scvottish mates who came to a Chelsea match a couple of years ago. It was jumping and they couldn't get enough of it. I suppose they are used to Shit beer though.

Good ale and no queue for me.. But I have taken friends in mds and they thought it was brilliant for a first CITY experience. Especially two scvottish mates who came to a Chelsea match a couple of years ago. It was jumping and they couldn't get enough of it. I suppose they are used to Shit beer though.
Agree with you about the beer in Scotland my daughter and family live there so we go there often yet to find a decent pint of bitter even the strongbow is shite and over priced

Agree with you about the beer in Scotland my daughter and family live there so we go there often yet to find a decent pint of bitter even the strongbow is shite and over priced

Strange isn't it. Must be the water. Good for whisky shite for ale.

Remember back in the 80s when I was up in Scotland loved the pint of heavy or tartan bitter.

My mates will only go in Mary’s and tbf the Guinness is really nice even in a plastic pot and is always ice cold, certainly better than the piss they serve in the ground.

Any shouts for the Holts’ pubs? The Grove further up the road was a good home pub. I’d usually take a Crystal Gold in there. Beer out of a glass too. Well run.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.