Pubs for Football in Orlando, Florida.

Really? That's crap, every hotel I've stayed in has all the basic channels. Try and find a hotel with a TV in the reception area and book yourself in for breakfast ;)
Just tell them it is NBCSC (NBC Sports Channel)
Good luck - a shame, I'm in the area next week with my daughter and grand kids
That channel is NBCSN (Network), not NBCSC (Channel). They show every Prem game, either live on TV or streamed on their app. To use the app, you have to have a login for the cable subscriber to get their HD feed, though.

Champs Lge is on FOX (FS1 and FS2, although not usually both at same time)

Occasional game is on ESPN, but usually MLS, not Prem. Maybe a cup competition, but not Prem or CL.

Wherever you find yourself in the States, just Google "soccer pub," give them a call to see 1) are they open for Prem games, 2) what might be on the menu, and 3) What game(s) they are planning on showing, because you want to watch the Man City game. Usually, with multiple games on over multiple channels, they cater to the United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool crowd, but if you ask...

Also, don't only look at NBCSN, because they also play games on their national network (NBC), their business network (CNBC) and others. Best thing to do is have the place search for "Manc" and "Manchester City" (and United) will come up. Just have them look for the City games and it will show channels (both SD and HD) and times. Bob's your uncle!

I heard the George and Dragon had closed....new theme park going in it's place...surprise surprise. May not have happened yet but soon

guess I should have read the whole thread, still open...oops

Yes, it was already closed when we were there last November.

However, there is an Irish pub called "Murphy's" - how original - either second or third left going away from Wet and Wild on International Drive, which shows most Premier League games. The owner is an American Chelsea fan, who is a good sport.

However, the early (07:30 local time) kick-off might be a problem, though it's worth phoning to ask.

That channel is NBCSN (Network), not NBCSC (Channel). They show every Prem game, either live on TV or streamed on their app. To use the app, you have to have a login for the cable subscriber to get their HD feed, though.

Champs Lge is on FOX (FS1 and FS2, although not usually both at same time)

Occasional game is on ESPN, but usually MLS, not Prem. Maybe a cup competition, but not Prem or CL.

Wherever you find yourself in the States, just Google "soccer pub," give them a call to see 1) are they open for Prem games, 2) what might be on the menu, and 3) What game(s) they are planning on showing, because you want to watch the Man City game. Usually, with multiple games on over multiple channels, they cater to the United, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool crowd, but if you ask...

Also, don't only look at NBCSN, because they also play games on their national network (NBC), their business network (CNBC) and others. Best thing to do is have the place search for "Manc" and "Manchester City" (and United) will come up. Just have them look for the City games and it will show channels (both SD and HD) and times. Bob's your uncle!
Apologies, yes NBCSN.

Best thing is the last games of the season are all on an NBC channel. I recall the rags 2 years ago being on the Women's channel lol
Liverpool may even have been on the history channel!

Down here, the odd City Champs League game has been on Fox FL (Florida)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.