Pubs for footy near Manchester Airport

CTID1988

Im flying out of Manchester on the 16th June, the day of the England vs Wales euros match, and need to find a pub next to the airport otherwise theres a good chance i wont be catching my flight! Ive had a look on google and all its pulling up are hotels. Are there any alright pubs nearby that will show the football?
Thanks in advance

Im flying out of Manchester on the 16th June, the day of the England vs Wales euros match, and need to find a pub next to the airport otherwise theres a good chance i wont be catching my flight! Ive had a look on google and all its pulling up are hotels. Are there any alright pubs nearby that will show the football?
Thanks in advance
There's an Irish pub in the crowne plaza which you can go in without staying at hotel. I watched the City Leicester game in there on a big screen. Was decent enough.

Cheers. Il give the bar in the crowne plaza or The Griffin a try. Not too sure about Holts beer though, im used to getting the shits on holiday not before it

I don't think they have sky sports on the bars at the Airport, however they have terrestrial channels. (I think all games are on BBC or ITV). I would imagine they will show they games in the terminal. might be worth phoning one of the actual bars a day or two before you fly and ask them?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.