Pubs for footy near Manchester Airport

I think the Flying Horse in Heald Green shows the football
It does, so does the Griffin, I believe and you’ll get something to eat there too. By the way, no longer can you just walk in to the Beefeater aka the Heald Green pub for a meal (no so sure about a pint), for those who are staying at the Premier Inn only.

If you are really going to be pushed for time, the Radisson Blu, which is more or less in the airport, definitely has Sky Sports on in at least one of their bars.

Suppose I should qualify that by saying, it definitely did last season. So I’d be highly surprised if anything had changed.

If you just want a pub within a short taxi ride away, then the options are almost unlimited.

Altrincham, Hale, Wilmslow, Handforth, Cheadle, Gatley, Didsbury. Just to name a few.

If you are really going to be pushed for time, the Radisson Blu, which is more or less in the airport, definitely has Sky Sports on in at least one of their bars.

Suppose I should qualify that by saying, it definitely did last season. So I’d be highly surprised if anything had changed.

If you just want a pub within a short taxi ride away, then the options are almost unlimited.

Altrincham, Hale, Wilmslow, Handforth, Cheadle, Gatley, Didsbury. Just to name a few.
If traffic is light, the Bishop's Blaise is 25 mins away ;)

I’m ok for time as staying at Premier Inn only flying out Sunday morning, but it’s fucking shit they don’t have sky, airport pub doesn’t have tellies and neither does Tatton Arms in Moss Nook, so was gonna venture out, but didn’t want to go in a pub full of dickheads neither, if that’s possible these days, I’m aware of all surrounding towns and villages like just needed a few suggestions on pub names that would be ok to have some tea and watch match

I’ll pass on bishops Blaize don’t want my mrs getting in trouble night before we go away :)

The flying horse is also named the flying pint pot by a few . If that helps your selection. Prince of Wales is also a good pub in gatley but I ain't sure about the food . Also loads of curry and Mediterranean restaurants in that area if you don't eat in the pub . As previously mentioned the horse and farrier has plenty of blues . White heart In cheadle is also ok .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.