Pubs for Saturday at Wembley

It’s just a massive ballroom through the doors from the little bar at the front and empty, not many blues were in there last April, beer is crap too, just wasn’t a place I could recommend on any level ... Each to their own but the 4 Blues in there with me had the same opinion of it.. it’s only appeal is the location to the away supporters blocks.
ok ,thanks for replying,cheers.

Unless its a sunny day where you can buy cans and sit outside in comfort Id avoid Wembley. Try pubs near one of the stations on the way. Like Euston, Baker st, Watford.

Only caveat Id add would be if its your first time at Wembley then go and have a look round.

There is a huge amount of redevelopment around the ground so in a few years this should change.

The Legionnaire Club near Dollis Hill tube, next door to the Willesden Men's Working Club is happy to have Blues in, nice little place, reasonable prices and only 2 stops from Wembley...! What's not to like? ;-)

Me and my mate are not too good on our feet,thats why i was asking about that crystal club,we r in the prem inn near wembley park station and all the small bars near there will be spurs,we cant walk all the way over to the greenman alas

Me and my mate are not too good on our feet,thats why i was asking about that crystal club,we r in the prem inn near wembley park station and all the small bars near there will be spurs,we cant walk all the way over to the greenman alas
No worries mate, they serve ale there and if it saves you and your mate traipsing about then all well and good.. have a great day wherever you go

After all that,that crystal club was a Spurs pub not a City pub,security wouldn't let any blues in ! The email from City before the game clearly stated it was a city designated pub but it wasn't

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.