Pubs for Sunday? (merged)

didsburyblu

Anyone know the score with the pubs round the ground. This was in the evening news
'Police have introduced a range of measures to ensure the game passes peacefully.

Pubs around the Etihad Stadium will be closed and fans will be limited to buying two drinks each from the bars inside the stadium.'

I know they say this quite a lot but any news on pubs open before/after & if so what time?

Re: Pubs for Sunday?

Was hoping to get in The Townley at around 11, does anyone know of that'll be open then ??

Couple of Rag mates got their tickets with letter from club saying all city centre boozers will be shut

I may be wrong, but with no where for fans to go, couldn't it cause more problems, more fans on the street mingling?

No because we are all going to stay at home like good little boys and girls a dutifully turn up at 12:30 to file in to the ground.

Total over reaction from GMP and i don't want to sound bitter but this sort of draconian bollocks never happens in the borough of Trafford.

didsburyblu said:
Anyone know the score with the pubs round the ground. This was in the evening news
'Police have introduced a range of measures to ensure the game passes peacefully.

Pubs around the Etihad Stadium will be closed and fans will be limited to buying two drinks each from the bars inside the stadium.'

I know they say this quite a lot but any news on pubs open before/after & if so what time?
Who said that?

surely they will be open,make mega money on football day,especially derby day

Cajosolu said:
Lads on the door at Eastlands Bar last night were saying they are open at 10am Sunday.

We asked Mickey on the door last night and yes he said Eastlands opens at 10am with some grub on as well.

We've been showing match tickets or colours to get in to Pubs around the Stadium in the last few years. Especially the Grey Mare Lane area. They'll be open as Publicans care about making money when folk need a Pint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.