Pubs for Sunday? (merged)

Re: Pubs for Sunday?

it was at old trafford mate couldnt get a ticket i have a season ticket and try to get to as many away games as i can<br /><br />-- Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:07 pm --<br /><br />All i was saying was if i didnt have a ticket for sunday i would go there but i do

Re: Pubs for Sunday?

barney10 said:
Fried Onions said:
For what it's worth, Mary D's open at 10 - they put a note out last night on Facebook.

We'll be gettin' leathered at a mates house in Abbey Hey.

Woah there Glass Onion, if the boozers are open we should be in the Townley and save me doing the washing up!

No?

never mind the washing up brother they are looking forward to their pre match breakfast markyboyblue is bringing the bacon and mr onions has got the muffins/barms on order but if townley is definately open lets get down and soak up the atmosphere

Re: Pubs on Sunday

Well....the pub I go in before every Derby at the new Stadium (and yes it's nearby)
has always been open, even though the coppers try and shut it.

No I ain't letting on where it is ;-)

It's not true to the extent reported. May be some pubs shut I would guess but I have checked and phoned a pub near the ground who say they are definitely opening for any blues with a season/match card. Usual press rubbish.

BlueRob01 said:
It's not true to the extent reported. May be some pubs shut I would guess but I have checked and phoned a pub near the ground who say they are definitely opening for any blues with a season/match card. Usual press rubbish.

Pipe down Rob!!!!!!!

Oohvonkyvonky said:
BlueRob01 said:

Pipe down Rob!!!!!!!

You coming Sunday big man...
We will let you drink then throw bottles at em honest...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.