Pubs for the derby? (merged)

Re: where is everyone watching the derby?

Graceyboy said:
We know where this T**t will be

irani_682x400_480245a.jpg

on his lucky sofa

happysofa.jpg

Love it. That man grinds my gears.....A1 arse

Ric said:
Italian Manc said:
Can the mods please un-merge the Wembley pubs thread? Should be separate to the derby pub threads and included info from the club on where to go.

No idea why two unrelated threads were merged, but heads will roll...

Is there a new wembley pubs thread?

Ric said:
Italian Manc said:
Can the mods please un-merge the Wembley pubs thread? Should be separate to the derby pub threads and included info from the club on where to go.

I don't think merging my Lisbon thread was a brilliant idea either. Mine was a specific request for info and help, as opposed to general banter and chit chat about what peoples' plans are.

As a result of being merged, hardly anyone noticed or responded to my question.

Chippy_boy said:
Ric said:
Italian Manc said:

I don't think merging my Lisbon thread was a brilliant idea either. Mine was a specific request for info and help, as opposed to general banter and chit chat about what peoples' plans are.

As a result of being merged, hardly anyone noticed or responded to my question.

Sorry mate, I don't recall that but we are trying to merge fewer topics these days as we're conscious that it generally pisses people off.

Not my nearest pub but heading to the march hare in Ashton, just hope it doesn't end like the last time I watched us there at the swamp with that ugly twat and his fluke of an overhead kick.....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.