Pubs for Wednesday (Derby Day)

Will the pubs in town be open after the game? I like that little pub that ccalls itself the smallest pub in Europe. And the one beside it, The Grey Horse?

Thanks for the tip.
That’s the larger one.
The other is a rag infested pub
Oh ok. Thanks for the tip. I was in the little pub the day after the Schalke game chatting to the locals. They were mainly City. And there's a good bit of City stuff on the walls. So I presumed it was at least a 50/50 pub.

Thanks for the tip.

Oh ok. Thanks for the tip. I was in the little pub the day after the Schalke game chatting to the locals. They were mainly City. And there's a good bit of City stuff on the walls. So I presumed it was at least a 50/50 pub.
I go in on the odd occasion. Nice pub.
But the owners are rags and on derby day will be infested with the rats who don’t move too far from Piccadilly station on match day until they get a taxi/tram to the swamp.

I tend to go round Deansgate/Albert Square for a few and then jump a taxi from there.

Was in The Grey Horse when they played West Ham about 15 mins before KO. Full of the biggest middle aged rags in the world who couldn't get tickets signing rags songs aided by the music system turned into a sort of elderly Mary D's

Nice boozer normally but a no-no on a raggy game day.

It’s the Circus Tavern. Once there’s about 10 people in it it’s full so if City fans get there first it won’t be rag infested.
Last I knew a Rag mate of mine from school was landlord. He'll be at the match but his rag mates will be in there from about lunch time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.