pubs for west brom

citybluesmith

merry christmas !! anyone know of any pubs i should go in at west brom ? not been for a few years and the last time i went we stopped at a pub on the way into west brom . cheers

The Vine is normally o.k. for away fans.
<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thevine.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.thevine.co.uk</a>

Always go in The Vine before a WBA game.

Lots of street parking near by, easy to get back on to the motorway after the match, a curry, a big screen showing the footie, reasonably priced drinks, decent home fans... footie fans heaven!

Merry Christmas Bluemooners. Slightly off topic. I'm at my sisters on Boxing Day and looking for a pub in Hale or Altricham which will have the West Brom vs City game on. I know the railway sometimes has games on but was told this was a Utd pub so will be showing the Utd game. Any help would be appreciated.

mrn1981 said:
Merry Christmas Bluemooners. Slightly off topic. I'm at my sisters on Boxing Day and looking for a pub in Hale or Altricham which will have the West Brom vs City game on. I know the railway sometimes has games on but was told this was a Utd pub so will be showing the Utd game. Any help would be appreciated.

You can try the orange tree in alty or hop on the met and go to the brook at brooklands. They'll definitely have it on there.

We're going to the Square Peg in Birmingham city centre before heading out to the Hawthorns.

Soulboy said:
Always go in The Vine before a WBA game.

Lots of street parking near by, easy to get back on to the motorway after the match, a curry, a big screen showing the footie, reasonably priced drinks, decent home fans... footie fans heaven!

cheers

I think the only problem with naming a Pub is that it gets picked up by too many people and the place gets packed. Pubs not expecting us can't get the drinks served quickly enough or they run out of Beer.

But yeah, The Vine is a top notch Football Pub which is away fan friendly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.