Pubs for West Ham

dannybcity

I've never been to West Ham and a quick look on the away grounds I usually go on makes it sound like Basra. However, I'm led to believe we have quite a good relationship with the Hammers so where in previous years have been the best places to go?

The Central , mate.

Its split into 2 bars City one side Hammers on the other side.

Good banter ,good ale ,good sing-song ,never any mither.

There'll be a few blues meeting up in the infamous blind beggar around midday if anyone wants to drop by.

The Boelyn on the corner, allows you with football shirts, if you wear Millwall shirts you get 2 for 1.

Like any club they have their nutters, but if we are 4th and they are safe it will be a cracking day down there, they can be some of the best around and will make it a great day out for everyone.

Now if Carlos scores and they go down and we get the 4th place, becareful that is all I will say.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
Now if Carlos scores and they go down and we get the 4th place, becareful that is all I will say.

Of course it goes without saying. TBH as mush as I like West ham I'd snap your hand off. My heart tells me that It'll be a beautiful day with them safe, with us having tied up fourth place afew days earlier and a carefree 5-5. My head tells me it'll be pissing it down, them desperate for 3 points us in 5th and they'll scrap a 1-0 in a rubbish game.

think the Central is the one right near the ground on the main road.Nice typical east end cafe opposite.£20 in minibus if enough space.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.