Pubs in amsterdam to watch match v spurs ?

Johnno's sicknote

Going to amsterdam for 4 days with work and was wondering if any blues had any suggestions for pubs to watch game in ?

The Wembley Bar which is in the red light district. Nice small bar, nice guy who owns the place. Turns a blind eye to whatever is being smoked.

theres an irish pub in dam square and also another pub called the london bridge pub. Both show all live games. But if u after an atmosphere then head on over to liedsplien, the cafe next to bulldog coffeeshop is always rammed and serves good food.

Sky Sports Bar, ubelow the Globe hostel in the Red Light District. Loads of Blues used to meet up there when I worked in Amsterdam.

DSylvian said:
The Wembley Bar which is in the red light district. Nice small bar, nice guy who owns the place. Turns a blind eye to whatever is being smoked.

I'll agree with this, I saw the Reading cup game in there this season, the only problem is that it's in the middle of the "blue light" area and not the "red light" (check for the adams apple) ha ha. It's on monnikenstraat

A lot of the bars will show the game. Cafe remember on the main street in the red light district is one that shows all prem games on sky...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.