Pubs in London for the Chelsea game

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Right that is way too far from Chelsea so dont go there plus no one really turns up until an hour before kick off
For the Chelsea game you cant drink on the Kings Road, home only so most drink in putney which is just over the bridge where I live or Fulham and walk down. Match goers can tell you where they going

Are you going to Blue Anchor it on Sunday, Mate? I've been offered tickets twice but just won't pay the price now. Enough is enough. A Blue Pub is the way forwards now!

this is about wigan away sorry for putting it in chelsea away thread but I couldnt find the wigan one and did not want to start a new one for this. i am over from aus and I am very excited and I have a ticket to Wigan away. Just wondering are fans traveling as a group from manchester. Will there be fans taking the train back to manchester after the game or is there like a bus organised?

Melbourne Blue said:
this is about wigan away sorry for putting it in chelsea away thread but I couldnt find the wigan one and did not want to start a new one for this. i am over from aus and I am very excited and I have a ticket to Wigan away. Just wondering are fans traveling as a group from manchester. Will there be fans taking the train back to manchester after the game or is there like a bus organised?

quite a few will no doubt be getting the train and the supporters club will have the usual buses leaving from the ground though there is no real travelling as a group for away games, just groups of mates doing what suits their needs and pockets.

Where you gonna be Dutchboy? There are couple of bars in Clapham Junction that will be showing the game and I will meet some friends over there.

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Prestwich_Blue said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Yeah that's why I dont go there any more I watch it at home with my parka coat on swaggering about swearing a lot
While eating your jellied eels.
Just the words turn my stomach over
Yum yum!
220px-Bowlofeels.jpg

peoffrey said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Right that is way too far from Chelsea so dont go there plus no one really turns up until an hour before kick off
For the Chelsea game you cant drink on the Kings Road, home only so most drink in putney which is just over the bridge where I live or Fulham and walk down. Match goers can tell you where they going

Are you going to Blue Anchor it on Sunday, Mate? I've been offered tickets twice but just won't pay the price now. Enough is enough. A Blue Pub is the way forwards now!

yeah I paid the £64 for them last year dont fancy it this time around. Not sure got friends over from US so cant really get away.
PB that is just wrong

didactic said:
Where you gonna be Dutchboy? There are couple of bars in Clapham Junction that will be showing the game and I will meet some friends over there.

Think we're gonna have a few drinks in the white horse near Stamford. It's a 15 min walk to the stadium so that's perfect. ARe you going to the match or just watch in a pub in Clapham Junction? Thanks for any help! We're just looking for a place where the most city fans are and get together to the stadium.

Cheers

DutchCityBoy said:
didactic said:

Think we're gonna have a few drinks in the white horse near Stamford. It's a 15 min walk to the stadium so that's perfect. ARe you going to the match or just watch in a pub in Clapham Junction? Thanks for any help! We're just looking for a place where the most city fans are and get together to the stadium.

Cheers
Good morning DutchCityBoy,

would like top wish you a save trip today. See you on the other side tomorrow.

Cheers

German Blues said:
DutchCityBoy said:
didactic said:

Cheers
Good morning DutchCityBoy,

would like top wish you a save trip today. See you on the other side tomorrow.

Cheers

Thanks mate! Wish you also a save trip tomorrow! See you tomorrow!

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.