Pubs in Timp/Hale for rag game

jimMCFC

Im wantin to go to railwway inn atm, but its a bit of a rag infested place, any blue pubs you reccomend i take a visit to on sunday in the hale / timp area?

jimm

jimMCFC said:
Im wantin to go to railwway inn atm, but its a bit of a rag infested place, any blue pubs you reccomend i take a visit to on sunday in the hale / timp area?

jimm

Hale or alti? Railway Hale is rag central with many plastic paddys and former rags frequenting-avoid!

I've been in there as a kid with my dad for derby day and we got abit of stick for having the audacity to cheer the final whistle. I don't like the place, it has a funny atmosphere. The Stamford Arms use to be quite good for the football.

the best one is the quarry bank in timperley. no knobheads and about 60/40% blue. downside is that you wont get in unless you go in their regularly. the stone masons show the game but youve got to get a ticket (no charge) in the week leading up to the game. best to avoid though, full of low life

jimMCFC said:

jimm

any pub in greater mcr ,( come to think of it , the uk as a whole ) when the rags are at home are full of telly clapping wank-knots !

fact !

wouldn't worry what pub yer in, they'll all scuttle off at full time to have their roast dinner in their yoooonited tops cursing coz they can't get a ticket! and then the pubs will be blue. surely these famous fans can get a ticket really!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.