Pubs in Vienna for tomorrow.

schfc6

Like a fool treated the misses to a weekend away. Typical, Carling Ciup final.

Ants to got the train to Vienna from Bratislava. Walked round sightseeing descretly looking for a bar for tomorrow out the corner of my eye. Could see anything thing suitable.

Any blues in Vienna or Know anywhere likely to be showing it.
I'm in the Sofitel by the old town.

Any help greatly appreciated by me anyway, think the misses my see it otherwise!

Flanagan's Schwarzenbergstraße 1-3, 1010 Wien

Molly Darcy´s Teinfaltstraße 6, 1010 Wien

Cheers, I'll set about finding them after my touristy morning!

Make sure you go on the wheel in the Prater ala The Third Man film, they do some nice photos if you want them of you and your missus

Make sure you go on the wheel in the Prater ala The Third Man film, they do some nice photos if you want them of you and your missus

We are there after the dancing horses or whatever they're called. Cheers, blue. I'll swerve the photo, my pants are being pulled down enough on this trip, and not in a good way. ;-).

We are there after the dancing horses or whatever they're called. Cheers, blue. I'll swerve the photo, my pants are being pulled down enough on this trip, and not in a good way. ;-).

Enjoy it mate, it's a nice place, I've been there 3 or 4 times. First time was to watch a certain game of football in 1970

A good year 1970, the League Cup and European Cup Winners Cup and I was at both

Maybe this year we can go one better and win the COC and the CL LOL

Enjoy it mate, it's a nice place, I've been there 3 or 4 times. First time was to watch a certain game of football in 1970

A good year 1970, the League Cup and European Cup Winners Cup and I was at both

Maybe this year we can go one better and win the COC and the CL LOL

Cheers bud, the first one is about 15 minutes walk from our hotel.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.