Pubs in Wigan?

allan harper said:
Ill be in the red robin having a munch long before you rabble turn up.

Me too!<br /><br />-- Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:10 am --<br /><br />
oakiecokie said:
I`m certain that this pub is nowhere near the new ground,but coming in from the M6 and into town a pub called The Seven Sisters,on the left hand side before Wigan Central Station,is still open.

Cracking old time boozer sadly neglected for years and now pulled down and replaced with a prfabricated box selling who knows what!

allan harper said:
Pieblue said:
allan harper said:
Ill be in the red robin having a munch long before you rabble turn up.

Me too!

Ill be there at 4pm having a Carvery and a few quiet beers before it gets 6 deep at the bar.

About 5 for me, might see you in there mate I will have a Blue shirt on so look out for me!!

oakiecokie said:
I`m certain that this pub is nowhere near the new ground,but coming in from the M6 and into town a pub called The Seven Sisters,on the left hand side before Wigan Central Station,is still open.

Apologies if that is the name of a different pub but if you mean The Seven Stars, right on the banks of the river, it shut years ago.

Used to always go in there before the rugby and a ten minute walk down the side of the river straight to the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.