Pubs near ground

Lescott

Were doing a coach trip to Coms for the Man City Everton game in September.........

Are there any decent boozers near the ground that will let away fans in ?

Thanks in advance

Not many tbh, I would reccomend the Bradford Inn on Bradford Road, they sometimes have away fans in and its an alright boozer bout a 10 mins walk to the ground.

Lescott said:
Were doing a coach trip to Coms for the Man City Everton game in September.........

Are there any decent boozers near the ground that will let away fans in ?

Thanks in advance

Some will let away fans in but their is no designated away pub. So they would be really in the minority. You get a best a handful going in any pubs near the ground. Also not to sure many of the pubs would be keen on you turning up with a coach load of away fans.

Pubs near ground are poor, certainly not welcome away buses. you are missing nowt. Best to stop at Greyhound on east lancs. GMP will take you staight to bus park and not let you out.

gingerthai said:
mcfcliam said:
connor_devine94 said:
Mary D's is a very welcoming boozer.

That shithole is barely welcoming to home fans

Think he was joking. If they go to Mary D's they are likely to get a welcome they wouldn't forget in a hurry. lol

Isn't the Manchester an away pub now?

thought I saw some going in there last few games.

I think you'd be better off making an arrangement with a pub or social club on the outskirts of the city or off the M62 somewhere. Perhaps one of the non-league clubs such as Ashton United or Curzon Ashton, Hyde, Stalybridge etc might accommodate you if they're not at home that day, like Wealdstone did for City fans at Wembley. Pretty much every pub near the ground is home fans only

genuineblue said:
gingerthai said:
mcfcliam said:
That shithole is barely welcoming to home fans

Think he was joking. If they go to Mary D's they are likely to get a welcome they wouldn't forget in a hurry. lol

Isn't the Manchester an away pub now?

thought I saw some going in there last few games.

Not that im aware of.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.