Pubs Near White Hart Lane

Del_Bosque

What boozers will people be heading to before the game. Away fan guide says the Weatherspoons near Liverpool St Station might be best. Due to the early kick off they might be right

Del_Bosque said:
What boozers will people be heading to before the game. Away fan guide says the Weatherspoons near Liverpool St Station might be best. Due to the early kick off they might be right
It's actually more or less in Liverpool St station at street level. I think it's called the Hamilton Hall. Big cavernous place with a decent selection of beer.

Liverpool st good choice seeing that we get into euston for 9.

we usually drink at the Elbow room right next to Bruce grove station.

Prestwich_Blue said:
Del_Bosque said:
It's actually more or less in Liverpool St station at street level. I think it's called the Hamilton Hall. Big cavernous place with a decent selection of beer.

The Hamilton Hall is up the stairs to the right as you come out of the underground part of the station, or if you are facing the platforms, it is upstairs to the right as well....

Railway Tavern just outside opposite the McD's is better IMO

Only place near the ground you can get in with colours is Haringey Irish Centre in Pretoria Road - about 10 min walk to ground

one called white hart I.believe, 5 mins from the ground<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:49 pm --<br /><br />one called white hart I.believe, 5 mins from the ground . have been in with spurs supporting mates previous years

kbb said:
Only place near the ground you can get in with colours is Haringey Irish Centre in Pretoria Road - about 10 min walk to ground

I've been there. Not a huge fan of Social Clubs for a pre-Match drink but it did the job.

There's a Pub a short walk away from White Hart Lane called something like The Elmhurst / Ashurst that Dibble sent us to one season. They said it was Away Fan friendly but we were the only group of Blues in there. No mither or anything. Just Scarfer Tottenham Fans with as much personality as a Potato.

Sorted lads will probably head to the 2 near the train station, also I'e heard they don't serve beer in the ground at half time. Is this hte case might have to sneak in a bottle of vodka if it is.

Del_Bosque said:
Sorted lads will probably head to the 2 near the train station, also I'e heard they don't serve beer in the ground at half time. Is this hte case might have to sneak in a bottle of vodka if it is.

No beer at half time? Must be a joke...

We will arrive by bus from germany at about 8am. Of course we want to have some beer with city fans. Is there no pub near the ground? If not we would come to the Weatherspoons at Liverpool Street.

Cheers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.