Pulis describes Delaps sending off as 'Harsh'

He's still bitter about Wembley the fat slob.

Take off the cap and jacket, you're in the Premier League now for fucks sake. Wear a fucking suit.

Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

Take off the cap and jacket, you're in the Premier League now for fucks sake. Wear a fucking suit.

Not only that he's Fergiescum's love child - if he went further up his arse than he does he'd be tasting his tonsils and Fergie loves it as he believes all he says and off loads all his has beens onto stoke - Pulis never loans any of the better youngsters from Villa, Arsenal and City - that's why Stoke will never be a decent team.

mcfcdaytona said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

Not only that he's Fergiescum's love child - if he went further up his arse than he does he'd be tasting his tonsils and Fergie loves it as he believes all he says and off loads all his has beens onto stoke - Pulis never loans any of the better youngsters from Villa, Arsenal and City - that's why Stoke will never be a decent team.
for instance?

Lemon said:
for instance?[/quote]

Catchart ??? is one, I'm sure they've got another ex-rag or rag loanee with them at the moment. Just can't think of a name.

Then there was that De Laet who couldn't get a game for Stoke but got signed by the rags in January, not really sure what that was about.

Not that any of that means anything, just thought I'd point it out.

Lemon said:
mcfcdaytona said:
Wheelsy OSC Sydney said:

for instance?

Shawcross and Pugh are ex rags,and Ben Foster was also on loan at Stoke from what I remember.

When I heard his interview last night on MOTD I was gobsmacked.Etherington booted the Mackem off the ball and deserved the Red Card.He was adamant last week SWP should of seen red the hypocritical tosser.Hope they go down

I had not even seen that tackle before tonite, and it was as blatant as you can get,even the retaliation you tell me who would not have done the same.

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
I think there is only one manager in the whole EPL who describes exactly what forty or fifty thousand people have seen, not to mention the tens of thousands watching on TV, and that is Scolari. Week in week out he confirms what has gone on and in no way does he offer an 'alternative' that bears no relationship to actual events. I wish we could have more like him from that point of view instead of the cretins like Pulis, who would see a sending off for decapitation as just a little unnecessary or harsh.

agreed,,,, wish there was more like him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.