Pulis for Wales Job

• Thread starter Deleted member 41424
  • Start date
D D

Deleted member 41424

I saw Tony Pulis on Goals On Sunday yesterday and thought, with him currently being out of work, he would be the ideal man to replace Chris Coleman and get Wales ready for the next campaign.

Myhill
Gunter-Collins-Williams-Davies
Allen-Vaughan
Bale-King-Ramsey
Vokes

Wales haven't got a bad starting 11 and with a decent bloke in charge have every chance of pushing for qualification...

I think he could tighten them up big time at the back and that would allow the forward players to go out and express themselves

Anyone but Coleman and his team. Undoing the excellent work Speed done. The U21 actually lost to San Marino last week,
And also never a place in the set up for Giggs as the press mention his name when the job comes up. He has a pathetic low number of caps for the years he played and only was not injured.for about 2 away friendlies in his career, hardly a commitment to the cause and why he should never get a position.

being welsh i kind of feel sorry for coleman. taking over after Speed, who was just starting to get us to play some decent football. Trouble is, we have no strong defenders. Going forward we are ok when we have everyone fit but we have a lack of strength and depth.

another thing was Bryan Flynn getting the boot from the u21's. he done a cracking job and almost got the u21's to 2 championships as well as bringing players through like bale, ramsey, ledley, joe allen, hennessey,ched evans, jack collison, vokes .....all decent enough players. He should have been given the managers position after Speed. He knows welsh football inside out, and knew how the welsh FA works. disgusting that he wasnt given the chance.

We in wales have accepted that we most probably will never qualify for another major championships, and i think most of the players accept that too, and thats why we are shit.

will Pullis get the job? Nope
Will Giggs get a job? Nope

giggs may well be a united legend, but hes not held with great esteeem in wales so he wont get a position down here. Hes too big for any welsh job, thats what he thinks most probably.<br /><br />-- Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:00 am --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:
Who will take the Wales job. Its these kind of worries that keep me awake at night

lol classic :-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.