Pull your f****n jeans up !

gaudinho's stolen car said:
frankie-cocozza-out-and-about-1318854845.jpg

Has someone nicked his "Will work for food" card?

MCFC BOB said:
I wear a belt with my chinos so you can't hate me.

Let's be honest, though: as a youngster we all like to rebel and fight whatever "the system" is, but in the end we all end up in the same place after making the same mistakes at the same age.

They'll look back in 30 years and think "what the hell was I wearing?" just like I do now (and I'm 17). I look back to 15-year-old me, in shutter shades, listening to crap like this and thinking it was good.

Thankfully I'm over that rubbish now.

Spot on, Bob.

When i was about your age, i had green dyed hair and a dog collar around my neck with safety pins hanging off it. Happy days. (30+ years ago)

Agree with it being just a daft trend they will look back on in years to come as a 'Doh!' moment.....

But for me, far worse is the current fad for lads to openly be walking around with their hands thrust down the front of their 'trackies', groping their bollocks....when did that become socially acceptable?

On a train platform recently, on the opposite side from where I was, two girls around 13/14 maybe were sat on a bench......guy in ealry 20's strolls up chatting on his phone, sits on end of same bench, then shoves his hand down and is openly fiddling while looking the two girls over.....no other passengers bat an eye, but a while ago, that would have ended in a call to the police surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.