Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Do you mean literally, as in the shirt is so tight the bigger boned fan won't be able to lower their arms with the shirt on?

I do believe that Puma are very well known for their athletic fit.

No doubt they will sell a more relaxed fit though ;-)

Its peach ;-)

Shirts as tight as fuck for athletic bodies and i know now fans will be up in arms as soon as they come out lol.
They've released fat bastard replica shirts for other clubs they've sponsored so don't worry too much.

Here we go then. Like I said a while back the away colours are the same as the training shirt that was leaked.

https://www.footyheadlines.com/2019/01/manchester-city-19-20-away-kit.html

mai6hd.png

Interesting... St Marks inspired would be nice. Hopefully it's just the Puma that's actually peach...

Sorry to disappoint but at the very least the Etihad logo will be peach as well.

Looks white enough on the photo ;)

"The Puma Manchester City 2019-2020 away jersey will be predominantly black with peach accents and probably white for the Etihad logo."

Looks white enough on the photo ;)

"The Puma Manchester City 2019-2020 away jersey will be predominantly black with peach accents and probably white for the Etihad logo."
Doubt it, the logos have always been colour synced before.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.