Puma - £650M shirt deal confirmed

Meanwhile Bayern Munich held its annual general meeting. Uli Hoeness took the opportunity to make an appeal to UEFA for creating new and better FFP rules to enable Bayern to compete on equal terms. He complained that Bayern would be competing against states like Qatar and Abu Dhabi, and as soon as the Sheiks would increase their oil pumps clubs like PSG and City would have another 100 million to spend. My dislike for Bayern immediately became even stronger than it already is. Fuck them. I hope the Puma thing is correct as we would cooperating with the strongest German competitor of Adidas, who happens to own a part of Bayern Munich.
Mr back hander complaining about business ethics.

Ooh , the ironing.

Puma kit designs aren't the best but City as a club can't turn down a £50 million deal. Also all Puma shirts are not slim fit. I have the current Uraguay shirt & it's normal fit not tight & a very comfy material.

£50 million a year doesn't seem that good a deal to me. Right now we're on of the top 2 hottest teams on the planet and the best team in the most popular league in terms of exposure. Puma are not dining at the top table atm and if they want us to help them get there then they need to stump up more cash. Our current kit deal is miniscule to other teams. £50m is not that spectacular. We need a deal that reflects our current status and, depending on the length of the contract, we should be looking at more.

Hopefully nothing is agreed until the end of the season. If we continue our form we’ll be even more attractive to the sponsors.

Would prefer we stick with Nike or ideally switch to Adidas which is number 1 for me. Puma is ok but don’t like their skin tight kits. They have nice track suits though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.