Puma palermo X treble winners trainers

Here's a listing for a pair in the US... I'll watch with interest ;-)

Maybe it's something to do with them coming from the Netherlands? All the staff might be slightly not with it?? Wink Wink .

Maybe it's something to do with them coming from the Netherlands? All the staff might be slightly not with it?? Wink Wink .

The Dutch are very tall and have very big, odd sized feet. They also wear Clogs.

To anyone who received the wrong size, as I did, I'd recommend lodging a ticket/complaint on line.....

Thank you for your patience.

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused with the Limited edition Palermo trainers.

Unfortunately, we are not able to exchange it for the correct size ordered. This was a limited edition and only 300 pairs were made. There are no units left.

As compensation for the mistake made, we would like to offer you a 50% refund, should you choose to keep the trainers.

If you would prefer to receive a full refund, we will arrange a return for you, free of charge. Please understand that, once returned, the shoes cannot be repurchased in a different size.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards
Customer Support Coordinator

To anyone who received the wrong size, as I did, I'd recommend lodging a ticket/complaint on line.....

Thank you for your patience.

Our apologies for the inconvenience caused with the Limited edition Palermo trainers.

Unfortunately, we are not able to exchange it for the correct size ordered. This was a limited edition and only 300 pairs were made. There are no units left.

As compensation for the mistake made, we would like to offer you a 50% refund, should you choose to keep the trainers.

If you would prefer to receive a full refund, we will arrange a return for you, free of charge. Please understand that, once returned, the shoes cannot be repurchased in a different size.

Thank you for understanding.

Best regards
Customer Support Coordinator
Yes same here had to send them pictures of the box

They are great looking and good value at that price. Why can’t they release them to everyone instead of all the crap merchandise at the club shop?

Majority of the gear on offer to us is way overpriced and ugly

Still at £210. 5 hours to go. I think the will be some last second bids going in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.