Puma

i have hurd roumers of us having under armour as our next shirt maker.. and theres a deal been done but we cant change till next season...
now this would make sence because some of the players play in under armour vests under there shirts... but the logo is coverd up, maybe this is becasuse were still in contract with LCS so we cant have the under armour logo on show....

what do you think??

D4nny_77 said:
i have hurd roumers of us having under armour as our next shirt maker.. and theres a deal been done but we cant change till next season...
now this would make sence because some of the players play in under armour vests under there shirts... but the logo is coverd up, maybe this is becasuse were still in contract with LCS so we cant have the under armour logo on show....

what do you think??

Most players in the league wear under armour, I woudnt read too much into it. However there was a rumour when Frank was in charge that we had an agreement with Under Armour, maybe this changed due to the switch in ownership?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.