Puncheon trip on Zaba goes unpunished...

And Zaba hasn't travelled with the squad to Germany. I wonder if he's feeling the ill effects of being brutally hacked down off the ball.

Not wearing sky blue + not being a high profile player + not playing against local rivals MU next week = no trial by media.

MOTD showed nothing, despite the original broadcast dedicating many many replays to the incident, with commentators sure of a red card.

Not sure why I'm surprised.

And Zaba hasn't travelled with the squad to Germany. I wonder if he's feeling the ill effects of being brutally hacked down off the ball.
More likely he's feeling the effects of all the travelling with Argentina and 300 minutes of football in 2 weeks.

Never a red.
If deemed to be deliberate, it would likely have been classed as violent conduct, as there's no way it was an attempt to win the ball. There's reasoning for a red, especially when looked at in hindsight.

Would've been happy with yellow at the time had the lino or ref himself seen it, but with video evidence it seems more sinister.

Pedant, still didn't play 300 mins in 2 weeks :p
Fair enough. Plenty of travelling all the same though and if Sagna is ahead of him for selection there's fuck all point making him travel again. Personally I think we might be playing a back 3 in this game to match up with BMG.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.